Friday, June 30, 2006

Sun vs Football, the World Vs Voicemail, Me vs Meringue, the World vs Andy Murray

I now face the eternal dilemma: to watch the Germany vs Argentina game, or sit in the sun? I can't help but feel I've stretched the definition of eternal a little, but I'm still in a slight quandry.


I'm not the only one who hates voicemail more than the Pope hates the devil. And also contraception. And Muslims. Put together. (Warning - people provide very geeky, very techy solutions here. My alternative (delete them) has the edge in the elegance stakes, I like to think.)
Does anyone what a meringue? A student's just given me one, and I want to get it out of the way before I eat it and feel the emptiness inside that eating meringues brings. Help!
I assume you've been following the Andy Murray Shitstorm of Scottishness controversy. English fans will presumably be supporting anybody but Andy Murray. I can see the love/hate thing continuing with this curly haired wee radge.

1 comment:

  1. The most annoying thing for me about voicemail is when people repeatedly call but leave no message, so you have no idea who phoned and then they get annoyed that you didn't phone back , but you couldn't 'cos they didn't tell you who they were!
    I came back from my hols this week to find five voicemails on my answer phone, and all of them were ring tones. What does this mean?

    ReplyDelete