Tuesday, August 29, 2006

On the Perils of Being a Stevenage Borough Fan; Dancing

Right, you work-shy fops, everyone have a good bank holiday weekend? I watched the increasingly infuriating Stevenage Boro valiantly fight their way from being 2-0 up after 12 minutes to draw 3-all for the second time in three days. It's these kind of things that make people go all crazy. If you hear of anyone embarking on a rampage through Stevenage town centre hurling heavy blunt objects from a vintage French bicyle, don't report me to the police. I've had a hard time of it, and I'm too beautiful for prison.


Watch this, it's a good representation of how I think I dance:

4 comments:

  1. And i thought i had too much time on my hands

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man and if you dance that way does it mean you have the cool white shoes too?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are indeed "a million ways to be cruel" and I am resisting the urge to comment on your dancing. Incidentally, has anyone ever tried finding the price of a bus fare on the web? It is nigh on impossible I tell you!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What can I say? I just can't, I just can't, I just can't control my feet.

    Oh, and in a spirit of public servitude, please see a list of bus fares. Don't forget that fare-dodging is the affordable alternative to finding out bus fares.

    ReplyDelete