Friday, July 29, 2005

Judge Dread

This story tickled me. It's the everyday tale of Judge Nicholas Medawar QC who's had some of his decisions quashed because he was having a bad day and taking it out on the defence lawyer. Actually, the thing that really tickled me was Judge Medawar being ticked off by Lord Justice Judge, the Deputy Chief Justice, a man whose absurdly literal approach to his own name has led him to become highly successful in the career area of his own name. Sadly for me, my parents didn't decide on marriage that they should double-barrel their own surnames (Mr & Mrs Paper invite you to the wedding of their beloved daughter, Elizabeth, to Mr John Shuffler...) or I'd be outstanding in my own chosen field.

This thought has put me in a bad mood now, so I'm going to take it out on the students, and no-one can stop me!

Except for my boss, Brian Tediousfunctionaryataformerpolytechnic.

0 blabberers have blabbed about this: